Re: Virtual Art Tours

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 07:31:47 PDT

Wow! I'm back on the list after taking a six-week internet course on
virtual field trips. (FYI a rigorous experience). BUT, I do know several
sites you might visit, and I am in the process of getting them all in one
place. I'll get back to you.
Christa

At 09:36 AM 4/11/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm taking a professional development leave next year and part of my hours
is to create a virtual tour for my 8th graders. Does anyone know of some
sites that could help me? Has anyone used the computer to take their
students through tours of museums on the internet? If so, what advice
would you give to make the process of developing and teaching the lesson go
smoothly?

>---

---