Virtual Art Tours

---------

From: Amy Slonaker (slonakera_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 06:36:40 PDT

I'm taking a professional development leave next year and part of my hours is to create a virtual tour for my 8th graders. Does anyone know of some sites that could help me? Has anyone used the computer to take their students through tours of museums on the internet? If so, what advice would you give to make the process of developing and teaching the lesson go smoothly?

---