Re: What to do with stained glass paint?

---------

From: Eugenia Hess (jean1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 07:09:02 PDT

Try just painting it on leftover laminating film. I used it last year on
old (professional)color print film which looked like mylar. I opted to use
permanent markers to color the mylar. The stained glass paint was harder to
control, gave much looser effects -- not a good thing with 5th graders.
Jeannie in PA
----------
>From: Jane Altshuler <jane@gendler.com>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: What to do with stained glass paint?
>Date: Tue, Apr 9, 2002, 7:47 PM
>

> Our school just got a huge donation of art supplies from a mother ( actually a
> friend) who died this summer from breast cancer. She was very wealthy and
> seemed to have a serious obsession with buying craft supplies. I am going
> through boxes and boxes of stuff and feel like I hit the jackpot in vegas.
I'm
> talking about like $15,000 worth of stuff - a lot if it is very "crafty" but
> I'm putting it all to use....You can inmagine how much fun I'm having!
>
> Here are some things I need to know what to do with or how to use
>
> Embossing powder - she had a ton of it
>
> Stained glass paint
>
> Fabric paints
>
> Rubber stamp paint
>
> Tell me if you've had any experience with these things or have any ideas!
Thanks