Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: What to do with stained glass paint?

From: Eugenia Hess (jean1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 07:09:02 PDT

Try just painting it on leftover laminating film. I used it last year on
old (professional)color print film which looked like mylar. I opted to use
permanent markers to color the mylar. The stained glass paint was harder to
control, gave much looser effects -- not a good thing with 5th graders.
Jeannie in PA