Intierant?

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 18:59:23 PDT

Where in Ohio are you? I have taught in Dayton and Sylvania, OH. Currently
I have fifteen 40 minute and eighteen 45 minute classes per week in a .9
position. I can't remember the exact figures, but know I was less stressed
and felt I had time to hang displays when I taught in Ohio and Florida.
Today I felt like I was really "losin' it".