Re: Notre Dame, Syracuse, Mass. College of Art

---------

From: marcy bogdanich (marcy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 19:26:20 PDT

Our daughter will graduate from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago's graduate program this May. She has loved the two years there. The staff and the programs offered have been very through and professional. She loves the city. We feel that it is a safe city (mother's care about this stuff) and she has gained so much from what it and the school have to offer.