Uses for oil pastel "stubs"?

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 18:11:10 PDT

It's the end of the year and I have literally two big cottage cheese containers of oil pastel stubs--like 1/4 to 1/2 inch long--no labels. Any great ideas for their use? I'm thinking about using them on their sides for line patterns on Mexican serapes--watercolor resist, then do some portraits of Mexican people for Cinco de Mayo. Or maybe next fall for the monarch migration or Day of the Dead.

Marcia, Derby, KS

---