Re: A favor for Woody's students

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 21:43:01 PDT

Dear Students,
I enjoyed your prints. Some art forms take a lot of time and perserverance.
You succeeded with the process and your art is beautiful. Things worth
while take time and patience. Your intial drawings are nice and show a
sensitivity to your medium. Thank you for sharing them with us. I plan to
show my students in Kettering Ohio. Susan Bennett

---