Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 18:35:57 PDT

vicodin...Jane I am really glad it worked well for you, but there are lots
of different side effects which other people experience, and dependence is
not the least of them. Others are vomiting, nausea, drowsiness, and so on.
I think the dependence issue is the one I warn can be scary, so
Drs. should be reluctant to proscribe it for a chronic condition. YOu are
right, it does take away the pain, but as one becomes habituated, one takes
more and more, so I advise great caution.