Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Notre Dame, Syracuse, Mass. College of Art

From: greg sharp (eldoradoreefgold_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 17:49:16 PDT

  Joel Palombo <> wrote: Hello Art Educators,
I have a student who is interested in studying graphic design. Do any of
you know anything about the following programs?

She has been accepted to all of these schools with varying degrees of merit
scholarship awards:

Notre Dame

Mass. College of Art

Other schools she has been accepted to include Otis, Parsons, School of the
Art Institute of Chicago, Pratt, California College of Arts & Crafts.

I am unfamiliar with Notre Dame, Syracuse, and Mass. College of Art. The
others I have no first hand experiences with them.

Thanks for any help!

Joel Palombo
American Embassy School, New Delhi, India

the art institute in chicago has access to the superb egyptian collections in both hieroglyphics,sculpture,textiles,and other cultural resources.the climate is varied.the 'second city' is at once 'american',cosmopolitan' and ethnically diverse.the restaurants are all 'in close' and near the campus -the city and environs.the staff is of a higher caliber and there is ample inspiration cosolidated within an informal,pleasant campus and the enterainment possibilities abound in the city itself....but watch out for the hawk -the wind...neck scarves and overcoats necessary in winter...
Do You Yahoo!?