Expressive heads: figure drawing

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 16:49:19 PDT

There is a perfect artwork, "Thirty-five Expressive Heads" by Louis-Leopold Boilly which I have in a catalog, but it is owned by a private collector. Wish my school district had a color photocopier and I'd make you an overhead. You might try researching the artist and see if he has something similar.

What about daVinci? He did a bunch of expressive heads?

Marcia, Derby, KS

---