Re: Education Cuts

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 20:31:35 PDT

Weare told of cuts concerning Title One services. We need to have a 36% or
higher free lunch population to qualify for services. We ahve more and more
children that jsut don't quite make it. We hav not cut teachers lately. We
do not have aircondition, but we do have supplies. I think I like this best.
Susan in Ohio