Re: design book /bookgroup?

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 16:18:07 PDT

There is a new magazine for the crafter called "Expression", published by
the same folks who publish Arts and Activities. I think it looks pretty
good--lots of stuff I want to try this summer. They were handing out the
premier issue at the NAEA and I have a subscription and have received two
issues so far. It's published six times a year--$24.95.

Marcia, Derby, KS