Re: figure drawing

---------

From: greg sharp (eldoradoreefgold_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 17:15:24 PDT

  hollylynn77@comcast.net wrote: I have found a creative idea for figure drawing and I need some help
finding works of art for examples. The students will be composing a scene
invovling a crowd of people reacting to an event. However, the event that
they are reacting to will not be shown. Once the project is finished we
will have a class critique, discussing their interpretations of their
peers work. I thought this would be a fun way to have the kids learn about
emotional expressions and figure drawing.
We are in the process of learning how to draw facial expressions, but I
would like to have a couple examples of artwork to go along with the whole
"crowd" idea. Any suggestions as to what artists' work I could look at?
Thanks! Holly