Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

How do I access last weeks ArtsEdNet ?

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 17:59:28 PDT

I know, you are saying: "Doesn't Woody know how to everything
technical ?" Well, I'm stuck, perhaps I can't get to the mail in
my trash (Netscape e-mail) because there are 18,000 messages
in there. Whatever, so I thought I'd just go to the archive or read
the mail from last week. But all I find is mail from 4/9 and 4/10.
Can anyone tell me how to find last weeks mail sent to the list ?
                                                Help me please, Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at