Re: New Art Studio

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 14:52:42 PDT

Melissa,
I saved an article from Better Homes and Gardens REMODELING-Ideas for Your
Home issue from February/March because it had pictures of an art studio that
was built over a garage. It is on page 70 and it is called 'A barn
raising.' It is a beautiful space and it is my dream studio. If you would
like, I would happily scan it and send it to you privately.

Judi in NC