Re: Book Club

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 09:20:42 PDT

"||LogoHouse.com||" wrote:

> Being that I have my own server and also develop websites, I would be
> willing to register a name, develop and host the site.
> I could act as the collector of book titles etc and post them to the
> site...unless it got too big....

I like this idea. For those who don't plan to participate, and who
don't want a whole lot of extra mail (which increases download time), a
Web site would still give us the opportunity to "check in" at random and
see what's happenin', maybe entice us to join in. And what a great
reference it could be for future reference (for both the listees and
non-listees doing a Web search.

Maggie

---