RE: Re: art/arthritis/methotoxate

---------

From: Julie (Petersonshea_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 10:07:43 PDT

I am probably behind on meesages but wanted to reply to this topic. Actually I have some questions. I have just in the last month started to have some difficulties with my hands and have started taking Celebrex. It helps a little. I do not know very much about arthritis yet. My question is does anyone have any suggestions- on non medical things that can be done to help? heat, cold, etc... I am 32 and have a long time till retirement. I am so frustrated when my hands just don't want to work like I am accustomed to especially when they get in the way of creating my art. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

JP-S
I noticed that there is another Julie on the list so I will sign this way.