RE: student teacher needs help with elements of art

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 09:23:14 PDT

allright...do they have only 1.5 hours to complete the assignment too?
i've tried having them choose an element and design a poster for a
classroom...they could go for collage or painting...or both...they could
have examples in real life,...

>>> Renee.Berg@k12.sd.us 04/09/02 08:10PM >>>
 One year my Intro to Art class made an accordion book, with a theme,
each page emphasized an element of design, they could paint, draw,
collage, whatever medium they wanted. On the back side of the accordion
book they typed and printed the word and definition. They produced some
very original, beautiful books.

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools