Re: Dennie Palmer Wolf

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 08:33:03 PDT

She is a professor and lecturer from Harvard's Project Zero. I have read her small publications and met her at two different workshops, she probably has written educational philosophy/curriculum books which should not be too hard to find. She is worth reading. Good luck.
>>> holsenek@earthlink.net 04/09 10:11 PM >>>
Hey all,

I'm trying to figure out where I got this great chapter on the arts in
education by Dennie Palmer Wolf. Anybody recognize/know a book title?

Pack rat needs a filing day...

--Kris