Re: A favor for Woody's students

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 07:45:32 PDT

To Woody's printmakers - my high school printmakers are very envious of
your great studio facilities and your press - especially they want to kow
why you get to use "such big blocks" since they are limited by budget.
You have very professional results - you should print a book and sell it -
great for art teachers to use to show others. Woody, I wonder if
Speedball is doing the print contest again - you really have some winners!

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---