Re: What to do with stained glass paint?

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 07:50:35 PDT

Hopefully labels are attached and will provide health warnings if toxins are in the paints. The powdered stained glass paints which require kiln firing are lead based and poisonous, with proper handling they are safe.

>>> jane@gendler.com 04/09 7:47 PM >>>
Our school just got a huge donation of art supplies from a mother ( actually a
friend) who died this summer from breast cancer. She was very wealthy and
seemed to have a serious obsession with buying craft supplies. I am going
through boxes and boxes of stuff and feel like I hit the jackpot in vegas. I'm
talking about like $15,000 worth of stuff - a lot if it is very "crafty" but
I'm putting it all to use....You can inmagine how much fun I'm having!

Here are some things I need to know what to do with or how to use

Embossing powder - she had a ton of it

Stained glass paint

Fabric paints

Rubber stamp paint

Tell me if you've had any experience with these things or have any ideas! Thanks
-Jane