RE: rolled newspaper instructions

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 06:03:46 PDT

Again - catching up from Spring Break - and I deleted a lot of mail using a
new computer... one way to clean house...

but someone had asked about age appropriateness, and how to do it - I do
remember that there were several responses form Pam - "Bridging the
Curriculum through Art" - and others about ages and 'how-to's

please e-mail me if someone's questions weren't answered -
Ellen

---