Re: Book Club

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 20:55:22 PDT

Let's don't put it on a SITE....let's just email back and forth. Every time
we do something on a "site"...I have trouble getting into it. Too many
passwords to remember. Emailing is so simple!
Carolyn
Carolyn's arguments have convinced me that we don't need a web-site or an
alternative site...I will go along with ever you all decide...
Just my 2 bits,
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com