New Art Studio

---------

From: Melissa (meemo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 20:46:55 PDT

Been away for a while, new baby and adding on to the house while teaching
art.
My question...

I finally have my dream...
My husband and I have added on a new 3 car garage and up above is ALL MINE.
It's 35' by 15'. Long and narrow to use as my own studio at home. Now
what??? It's about finished. Flooring? Track lighting? Storage? Any ideas
to help me with my dream?
I'm a painter by the way. Will get messy but also want it to look cool.

Melissa Chaney
Shull 6th Grade Center
Ray-pec Schools, MO

---