What to do with stained glass paint?

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (jane_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 19:47:06 PDT

Our school just got a huge donation of art supplies from a mother ( actually a
friend) who died this summer from breast cancer. She was very wealthy and
seemed to have a serious obsession with buying craft supplies. I am going
through boxes and boxes of stuff and feel like I hit the jackpot in vegas. I'm
talking about like $15,000 worth of stuff - a lot if it is very "crafty" but
I'm putting it all to use....You can inmagine how much fun I'm having!

Here are some things I need to know what to do with or how to use

Embossing powder - she had a ton of it

Stained glass paint

Fabric paints

Rubber stamp paint

Tell me if you've had any experience with these things or have any ideas! Thanks
-Jane

---