Re: Book Club

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 19:31:38 PDT

Personally, I still think it would be better to do this on an email basis
than for one person to be in charge of posting it to a web site. I don't
remember to check out web pages on a regular basis...but I do remember to do
something when I receive an email on it. Once an email list is set
up...there's nothing else for anyone to "be in charge of".

I thought the initial object of this was for all of us to be able to discuss
the books back and forth among the ones of us who are interested. I don't
really want my comments posted to a web page. I don't understand why we
can't just email back and forth. It doesn't even matter if we leave it
right on the ArtsEdNet list so that anyone on the list who wants to can read
it....or simply delete it. By keeping it here, we may get others interested
who are not writing about this right. We're making something that's simple,
way too complicated...but this is just my humble opinion.
Carolyn