Re: patterns

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 19:16:51 PDT

RE: patternsI've sent out this attachment to everyone who has requested it. One was returned, but it didn't show me what the email address was. If you've requested it and don't get it...let me know.
Carolyn

  I have a simple handout that I can send as an attachment to anyone interested. It just shows an example of each of the following patterns that Myriam has listed below.
  Carolyn
  croberts@coastalnet.com

    Patterns:
    alternating, progressive, flowing, random and regular.

    Myriam

---