Re: Book Club

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 19:14:40 PDT

I like your idea about the off list book club, but I hate to think that
someone might be assigned the task of coordinating it all.
I think there were volunteers, but while I want to participate, and I love
your list of possible ways to generate book titles, I don't want to be in
charge.
I am buy a new house, and this is almost as momentous as anything I have
done in my 58 years, so I will probably be very busy. However, if anyone
ever gets near Lake County California, I will actually have room some day,
and we won't have to worry if the sun is shining.
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---