A favor for Woody's students

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 19:12:19 PDT

Thank you,
I got some very kind comments on our color prints. I plan to
print them out and include the comments with the matted
prints on display. So, I'm asking that if you did not comment,
would you send us a comment so I could print them out.
I added 3 more images today to our student print gallery at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/StudentPrintGallery.html
Twelve students are finished now (all are posted) eleven more
to go. I'm so proud of the staying power of this group of kids.
We start clay next, can't wait to see what they produce then.
                                                Woody in KC
See my students working at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/ColorPrinting.html

--