Re: Book Club

---------

From: ||LogoHouse.com|| (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 19:00:03 PDT

> Perhaps we should assign someone to be the book club chairperson.
>
> Any thoughts?
======================
Being that I have my own server and also develop websites, I would be
willing to register a name, develop and host the site.
I could act as the collector of book titles etc and post them to the
site...unless it got too big....

I've been watching this develop and thought it would be a great idea and a
great resource and since I have the tools.....

Any ideas on possible names for the club??
I have thought of a view...of course bookclub.anything is taken,

Let me know of a few name ideas, I will check their availability and we can
go from there.!!

---