Re: Book Club

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 18:53:27 PDT

This sounds good to me. It would probably be better to set up a separate
group.

I don't mind setting up the list...unless someone else would rather do so.
We've done this before with other things...especially when the list was
down. All anyone has to do to get it started...is to set up a contact group
on Outlook Express (or whatever) with everyone's name and email address.
Then when you send it out...you send to ALL...then everyone replies to ALL.
Then everyone just keeps it going...
Carolyn