collaborative lessons

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 17:21:56 PDT

Okay,

Not long ago I asked for feedback on those interested in having their
students collaborate with my students on an art lesson. My students have
been set up with email accounts at my school. I now need someone to
collaborate with and on a certain lesson. We will begin our mask making
next week and then do a foil relief print. If interested , email me. I
am also open to other lessons. The idea if for students to be paired up,
email back and forth with student critques. I dont have a web site to
post students work in progress so I have to get busy here or use another
means. These are high school Art I students. I do not have to be
matched with high school.

Suggestions also welcomes, we could collaborate on two different lessons
but feel doing the same lesson is an easy beginning to this.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org