Bulletin board borders

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 17:11:40 PDT

For bulletin board borders...cut up old art work into about 2-3" strips.
Makes very unique borders!

Also, take colored strips...fold back and forth (like in paper dolls)...cut
a pattern...like a pumpkin (for Halloween)...but don't cut apart...and then
you have a decorated border.

You can also do something like this using "Paint"...create your
design...copy and paste up and down the page....print them....laminate
them...then cut into strips.
Carolyn

> I always use wallpaper and border for my bulletin boards instead of paper.
> It looks better longer and one can make some great designs for the board.
> I also use wallpaper for handmade book covers.

---