RE: student teacher needs help with elements of art

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 17:10:03 PDT

 One year my Intro to Art class made an accordion book, with a theme, each page emphasized an element of design, they could paint, draw, collage, whatever medium they wanted. On the back side of the accordion book they typed and printed the word and definition. They produced some very original, beautiful books.

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools
Mitchell, SD