Re: questions for itinerant art teachers...

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 18:56:10 PDT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rgart58@aol.com
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 6:45 PM
  Subject: questions for itinerant art teachers...

  I am still working on research for my thesis paper...please take a few minutes to answer the following questions....

  Are you an itinerant art teacher? Yes/No
  How many schools do you teach at? 1 full time, 1 volunteer
  after school
  What state do you teach in? INDIANA
  How long have you been at this position?12 years

  Reply to the list or to me....rgart58@aol.com
  Thank you for the information and your help! ---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---