Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: questions for itinerant art teachers...

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 18:56:10 PDT

  ----- Original Message -----
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 6:45 PM
  Subject: questions for itinerant art teachers...

  I am still working on research for my thesis paper...please take a few minutes to answer the following questions....

  Are you an itinerant art teacher? Yes/No
  How many schools do you teach at? 1 full time, 1 volunteer
  after school
  What state do you teach in? INDIANA
  How long have you been at this position?12 years

  Reply to the list or to
  Thank you for the information and your help! ---