student teacher needs help with elements of art

---------

From: A msg from Colette (emeraldeyes64_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 15:30:25 PDT

Hi Everyone,
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I just started my placement
in high school and I have to teach the elements of art, (line, shape, value,
texture, space color, form) to the 9th grade class. I have one class period,
1 1/2 hours, for each lesson. That includes instruction and working time.
Seems like a such a short time for something so important! Any and all
help with lesson plan ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Colette