Re: printmaking

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 14:15:34 PDT

Thanks everyone for your printmaking organization
ideas! I would love to have a "station" for printing-
and I do have one for smaller classes, but my large
eighth grade class full of large eighth graders takes
up the entire space of the room- so they HAVE to print
at their seats. I have decided to let half print at a
time, and I'll break out the spray bottles so they
don't have to wash their plates at the sink.

By the way- I cut my safety cut printing surface with
my paper cutter. Fast and easy.

Jayna