Re: printmaking

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 14:06:57 PDT

Aaron Hopkins wrote:
> I like your idea of using the kraft paper instead of inking trays! i
> think i'll try it since i'm about ready to start a printing unit with my
> 4th grade!

I don't think she was using it instead of inking trays. She was just
covering the table they were inking on. I just use up a lot of
old newspapers. I do use paper plates for
disposable pallets with acrylics. You might be able to use them
for throw away inking plates.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail