RE: book group how to do?

---------

From: Jane Manner (jmanner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 13:41:39 PDT

There should be no problem doing this on artsednet if the subject line
always says "book group." Those who aren't interested can easily and
quickly hit the delete button. Those who are interested can read and
respond when they see the subject "book group." Under these circumstances
there would be no need for "secretarial" responsibilities. Those who want
to participate do and those who don't just delete the messages.