RE: Clay Projects

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 11:58:17 PDT

How about illustrating a famous painting in relief as a tile or as a bowl?
Also maybe famous architectural buildings from slabs. saw a container done
with about 6-7 layers of slabs in the shape of a star (can be anything),the
top was another star with a moon handle. the neat thing about this was that
down the middle it was a hollow cylinder or a vase. let me know if you don't
understand.
sue