Re: printmaking

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 10:00:19 PDT

I like your idea of using the kraft paper instead of inking trays! i
think i'll try it since i'm about ready to start a printing unit with my
4th grade!
aaron

>>> RobinMCP@aol.com 04/08/02 05:01PM >>>
Jayna-
I work on the elementary level with printmaking and have found a few
shortcuts for clean up. (I can't stand a messy room either!) I use
recycled
kraft paper on the inking table and throw it out at the end of class.
It
stays down if taped securely. ONLY water-based inks! and watered down
citrus
cleaner in a spray bottle. and of course RESPONSIBILITY!!! (boy do
they
hate when I use that word!)
good luck-
Robin