middle school maternity plans

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 08:44:43 PDT

Hello everyone!
Got a question for you. I need some ideas for lessons
I can use in the Fall while I am out.
My problem is... my sub is not art certified and I am
very leary about leaving lessons that involve paint or
clay. I thought about the 'how to' video series for
the kids- but after time- that might be boring. I
prefer to stick to 2D projects. I am not opposed to
having all the grades do the same projects (I don't
normally do this- trying to keep it simple for the
sub). So- those of you who have been out on maternity
(or paternity) what secrets do you have shoved up your
sleeves to make my maternity leave stress free? I want
everything planned before school is out this year.
So, help! :)
jeannie in ga
ps... it's a boy!! :)