RE: art auction

---------

From: Lea, Robin (RLea_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 06:07:07 PDT

I suggest that all students create one small project individually at least.
This gets parents wanting to come to the auction to get their students work.
If they do not come offer the work at a flat fee after the fact. If you
have left over work use it for school functions to decorate. I have done
large terrra cotta pots painted, glass vases painted with oil markers, batik
pillows, floor clothes and, furniture painted. It depends on class time
your willing to devote to the auction and your students level.
Robin in Raleigh