Re: Art Videos - suggest Great Ones?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 05:43:56 PDT

FYI If you order videos from Sax, you can return them within 30 days of receipt as long as they are in saleable condition. We used to have a more liberal policy but people took advantage and returned things in terrible condition sometimes as much as a year later!
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com