art auction

---------

From: Maggie Sheeser (msheeser_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jan 01 1996 - 07:26:12 PST

PLEASE HELP!! Ive waited much too long to ask , so now I am desperate. I teach K-4 through 8th grade and we are having our first art auction in June. I dont have any brilliant ideas for terrific group projects, and am missing other student masterpieces as well . I had a lesson plan for Designer Cats, which I have misplaced and one for Picasso, also misplaced and also from Arts and Activities. My students are quite talented - I am not so I need teacher friendly ideas. Thanks very much for whatever ideas you may offer. msheeser@bgate.net

---