Notre Dame, Syracuse, Mass. College of Art

---------

From: Joel Palombo (jpalombo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 23:43:13 PDT

Hello Art Educators,
I have a student who is interested in studying graphic design. Do any of
you know anything about the following programs?

She has been accepted to all of these schools with varying degrees of merit
scholarship awards:

Notre Dame

Syracuse

Mass. College of Art

Savannah

Other schools she has been accepted to include Otis, Parsons, School of the
Art Institute of Chicago, Pratt, California College of Arts & Crafts.

I am unfamiliar with Notre Dame, Syracuse, and Mass. College of Art. The
others I have no first hand experiences with them.

Thanks for any help!

Sincerely,

Joel Palombo
American Embassy School, New Delhi, India

---