Re: Art Videos - suggest Great Ones?

---------

From: Matt or Gina Booth (ginab_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 20:48:00 PDT

Many good videos are coming out these days. Thanks for the offer.
What if I ordered and didn't like them. Could I return th em?
That's what I wish I could of done with many of the boring ones
I have gotten. I would promise not to copy them, that's illegal.
I just want to know I can preview them.
(I got the PTA to approve $300 of videos today !

Gina Booth