Re: Beginning salary

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 22:14:02 PDT

New Jersey has the distinction of having the highest paid teachers in the
union, or so I heard today.

Starting out in my district: $35,000 soon to be $40,000

I have my master + 30 and I am teaching 25 years=$83,500 (down from last
year because I gave the stipend up when I gave up yearbook).

and yes, we are hiring...but email me privately for the school and address.

San D

---