Re: Missouri Quarter art abomination

---------

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 17:48:40 PDT

I have seen very few of the new quarters I actually like. Ohio's ( my
state)is crammed with claims to fame. Only Conneticut's comes to mind as
worthy of circulation.

Chris

>>> Rdunkelart@aol.com 04/08/02 20:44 PM >>>
This is what happens to your art when you sign away all your rights to
it.
Take a
look and you won;t believe what the U. S. Treas has done to this
beautiful
design.
I know this artist and our state is very proud of his work - now some
committee
(who must not have had the advantage of an art class) has changed and
ruined
his design. Hopefully this won't be the last word on it. Have any other

states
had this problem with the treasury changing the art??? Roberta

http://www.pauljackson.com/quarter.html

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
---