Re: Student Color Print Gallery

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 17:14:47 PDT

In a message dated 04/07/2002 7:13:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wduncan@kc.rr.com writes:

> Only seven of my 8th graders have finished their Winter Olympic 2002
> color prints. I will publish more as they finish their prints. The seven
> students who are finished have their work at:
> http://www.taospaint.com/StudentPrintGallery.html

Woody- lookin' great!!!! Don't the kids just love the process- the
excitement of pulling the print? The beauty is also that the kids can
produce more than one and in different colors. And the plate is forever. Your
students are lucky to have you!
Susan on Long Island

---